Thursday, June 4, 2009

Madeline's PMS Quilt... the beginning



Here's a peek at Madeline's PMS (Patch Monthly Sampler/JaM Patch) Quilt. Its only the beginning because I'm on the first thread color. I'm still not sure what the next color will be, but as you all know, the quilt will tell me what it wants. I just love when they do that!





The coloring of these pics is a little off (not sure why), must be from the lighting? The fabric is very, very bright!! Must've made the camera color shy!


Anyway, I can't wait to finish this quilt and then to finish the other 2 that I have for other customers. It always amazes me to see how different the same quilt is just with a change of fabrics and quilting style. Once they're all done, I'll post pics of the three next to each other so that you can see.