Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Barb's Sand and Sea

I just finished this beauty for Barb (a raffle for the Sunbonnet Sue Quilters Guild in Vero Beach) and it turned out awesome.  

A couple of detail pics:

And look at that back!

Thursday, July 23, 2020

Some more E2E finishes

My Elevate has been busy busy stitching away.  I've recently finished this beauty for Barb.  She pieced a beautiful log cabin quilt.  I used one of my designs, KM_Flourish02_e2e, available on Gammill's Patterncloud.

And a couple of detail pics:

I also finished this awesome quilt for Joan.  The pattern was Jennifer (from 3 Times the Charm Book 2 by Me & My Sister Designs).  I used 2682_Modern_Mayhem as the stitch design.

And a detail pic:

Mel's Potting Shed

I've just finished this super cute quilt for Mel of Bernina Sewing Center in Lake Mary.  It is The Potting Shed by Claudia's Creations.  I know it's not the best lighting but it's the rainy season here... outside pics just aren't happening.

Some detail pics:

And a couple peeks at the back:

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

A few recent finishes

I've totally neglected the blog and forgotten to share a few quilts I've recently stitched.
First there was a custom for Annie:

And then two E2E also for Annie:

On this one I used on of my digital designs - Butterfly04_km (available on Gammill's PatternCloud)

This one also used on of my digital designs - Frippery_03_km (available on Gammill's PatternCloud)

And then I did a super cute E2E on Barb's quilt:

This digital design is AborigRE2E by StitchHappy/TJ Speiser.

Sunday, June 21, 2020

Rosamond's Farmhouse Sampler

I've just finished Rosamond's Mystery Farmhouse Sampler (pattern by FigTree) and it turned out super cute!  I've got to admit, samplers are my absolute favorite... I guess all the different blocks match my ADD...

Here's the full pic - sorry about the perspective

And a few detail pics:

And yes, that little spot where I missed the fill has already been fixed.  The easiest way to find where you missed is to take it off the frame and snap a pic!

I tried to get everything in there.  If you want to see some of  the stitching paths on this beauty you can subscribe to my Quilty Know-How FB Group - please remember it is a paid subscription - click here for the details.

Friday, June 12, 2020

Jessica's Vintage Rose

I've just finished this beautiful Vintage Rose for Jessica (it is a Quiltworx pattern).  With multiple thunderstorms (gotta love SoFlo rainy season) it took a little longer than planned but it turned out awesome!

And a few detail pics: 

And the back: 

I did share a few how I did it videos on my Quilty Know-How FB Group (paid subscription).  If you'd like detail on how to join click here!

Monday, May 11, 2020

Ann's Two Red Roses Across the Moon

I just finished this beauty for Ann, she named it Two Red Roses Across the Moon.

And a few detail pics: 

And a peek at the back:

If you want to watch a few videos of the stitching (as well as oodles of other stuff), you can subscribe to my Quilty Know-How FB Group (paid subscription).

Thursday, April 9, 2020

Shay's quilts

I finished these two cuties for Shay - I used my Elevate for the computerized E2E designs (I was busy working on a few other things while keeping a close eye).

The first is All Aboard (pattern by It's Sew Emma) - I digitized a new design for this one - it's called train_loopysteam_multi_km and it's available on the PatternCloud.

And here is Scoop, Dig, Drive (pattern by One Sister) - on this one I used Dump Truck Meander by Honeycomb quilting.

I know it's been somewhat quiet over here lately... there is so much going on behind the scenes that I can't wait to share!

Sunday, February 16, 2020

Linda's Pink & Green quilt

I just finished this super cute edge-to-edge quilt for Linda.  Sorry guys, I do not know the pattern name.

Here's a detail pic and the back:

This super cutie had a couple issues with the pieced border - nothing that couldn't be fixed though.  Here are a couple before/after pics.  If you want to see how I fixed it, you'll have to sign up for my Quilty Know-How Facebook group (subscription required).
Oh, and the pattern - apparently what's old is new!  I was going through old pics for something else and came across a few of my hand-guided e2e designs that I had stitched way back.  So last week I digitized a few of them... wow, this one was perfect for this quilt!  You can find this as well as a bunch of others on Gammill's Pattern Cloud and, hopefully soon, I'll have my patterns available in all formats (they will be available on my website).  It will still be a little while as I have a few things that need finishing up first.  And don't worry, I'll let you all know!

Happy quilting!!

Sunday, January 19, 2020

Carolyn's Big Leaf

I've just finished quilting Carolyn's Big Leaf - it is from a class she took with Pat Pauly. 

And a peek at the back:

Friday, December 20, 2019

Shay's Razzle Dazzle

Shay's Razzle Dazzle quilt gets to be my last client quilt of 2019... well, actually, the last client quilt of this decade!  I have to say client quilt because I'm sure I'll be working on something of my own over the next twelve days.

Here is the best photo I can get -- we have had miserable grey cold days here and an outside photo wouldn't look much better - sorry!

The pattern is a modified Razz-A-Dazzle BOM quilt (Helen Stubbings/Hugs n Kisses).  Shay added frames and sashing.  I think it looks awesome - I just love an open white background with bright happy colors!

If you want to see my design process as well as some descriptive videos you can sign up for my Quilty Know-How FB Group.  This group is a paid subscription but it is full of detailed tips and information - more details here:  https://creativelongarmquilting.com/groups