Saturday, July 9, 2011

PSLCQ RAFFLE QUILT

Remember the beautiful raffle quilt post, no, then click here for all the details.

If so, then guess what... TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE!!!

Yes, awesome, perfect, what do you mean the raffle doesn't go off until February 2012, yes, the raffle goes off on February 4, 2012 at the PSL Crazy Quilters Biennial Show. You do not need to be present to win, but you definitely can't win without a ticket! I know it is a long time to wait, but the way I see it, that gives you seven (yes count them, 7) months to buy tickets! Tickets are only $1 donation and wow, what a quilt to win! Just think, if you buy 10 tickets a month, that is 70 chances.... pretty good odds eh? Or you could buy them all now, but I like to space out my numbers... oh no, I've let you all in on another of my OCDs... numbers. But either way, buy some tickets - this is a beautiful quilt (80x80 square), with some really awesome quilting if I say so myself (hehehe). I would LOVE to know the appraisal value. Yes, I'm secretly hoping the guild chooses to get it appraised.

Anyway, here is another peek at the quilt:

For more information about the PSL Crazy Quilters, visit their website at http://www.pslcrazyquilters.com/

Here is the link for more info on their Biennial Show, "Quilting in the Garden".

If you have any questions, let me know, I will do my best to answer them, or at least find someone that knows!