Saturday, June 27, 2009

Bolts Freed!!

I managed to free 11 bolts from the confinement of a quilt shop! Really, for those of you that don't already know the JaM Patch is having a "free the bolt" sale -- its great, finish the bolt and get 30% off. And I even bought some colors that weren't "ME"-- I always buy nature colors, greens, browns, tans, mostly earthtones... that is, unless its a sunset, but even then... a sunset is nature so I can't be wrong, right? But today I bought some of those colors that you wouldn't expect me to buy... like pale icy lavender (so NOT me), pale? Whats that?, thats almost white in my world. A bright red (but its is so nice), a bubble gum pink, and a few others. Anyway, they will be residing in my stash for now. So far they're getting along well with the others.... until the next quilt, then the bickering begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments: