Thursday, December 28, 2017

Raffle Quilt for the Friendship Knot Quilt Guild

Karla came and picked up this beauty and she was thrilled!


This is the 2019 Raffle Quilt for the Friendship Knot Quilters Guild of Sarasota.  Yes, that's right, you have an entire year to purchase tickets.  For ticket info, please contact Karla - her email is paulandkarla@aol.com

There is a 20-minute video on my Patreon account sharing my quilting process on this quilt, including nesting backing fill tips, border fill, the two different paths for continuous ditch/stitch of the quilt body, as well as the pieced triangle path.  Please remember that Patreon is a subscription service, there is a monthly subscription fee (I have two tier levels) - it is so worth it with the amount of info I share.  It is a peek into my quilty world, I cover just about everything that's going on - tips, tricks, up close videos, even my mistakes and mess-ups (and how I fix them).  Go ahead and check it out - patreon.com/quiltyk

Here's a peek into the quilting of this beauty: