Friday, November 10, 2017

Say what...


Yesterday I shared a post about Gammill's newest option in their product line-up - the Elevate.  If you were at Market or Festival you have already heard all about it, and maybe you even took it for a test drive.  Well, as you can see from the ad above, I've been using this amazing computerized option.  I've mainly used it for my own stuff as I had to get used to it and adjust to doing some computerized stuff.  Yes, I know I would have been the last person to think I'd ever be using a computerized quilting option.  After all these years of doing custom and heirloom work I'm now able to offer really affordable edge-to-edge options.  Yes, I've always done edge-to-edge, but now... BOOM - I can let the machine do it for me -- if it saves me time, it saves you money!

Here's the special part - introductory pricing, but only for a limited time!  

The introductory pricing of .015 per square inch will be for computerized edge-to-edge quilting (minimum $50).  Quilts must be delivered/dropped off by January 15, 2018.  Additional fees for batting, binding, and general services will still apply.

But wait... there's more!  If you drop/send a custom piece at the same time, your computerized edge-to-edge piece will drop to .010 per square inch (minimum $50)!  Additional fees for batting, binding, and general services will still apply.

When you call/email just mention the Elevate introductory offer - and do it before the offer expires! karen@creativelongarmquilting.com