Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Trying to keep up...

I promised myself that I would not let either of my blogs fall behind, so here goes:

Jan's Africa Quilt -- another beauty.  This is Jan's second (or third - not sure) Africa-themed quilt.  On this one she used place mats for the blocks -- how ingenious!  Leave it to Jan to figure out a really cool use for something that was intended for that use.   I'm sure we can look forward to more Africa-themed quilts from Jan, she's going on safari, again!

Here is Ann's black, white, and red quilt.  It is for her 7-year old grandson.  I think she did a fantastic job with this one - there is even a matching sham!
 

And then Karen's Diamonds Jubilee bargello (pattern by Nancy A. Smith - QuiltnNana Creations)

If you want to see me stitching the borders on this quilt, click here -- visit my youtube channel for other videos as well.