Monday, April 12, 2010

Baby Jungle Fab...


Wow, Scott's quilt is absolutely awesome. I really like how it turned out -- so uber-stylish and contemporary! This baby's first words are going to be WOW, I love my quilt! I love the backing as I had mentioned in my early post about this quilt. For those that follow my facebook page this quilt is old news I know. For those that don't there has been tons of commentary on my page posts about this quilt... tons; it seems everyone really likes this quilt. Scott was kind enough to share the pattern source during all the chat so I thought I would share it also. It is by Better Homes & Gardens and can be found here it's called "Simple Squares & Bars. So far a few FB fans want to try it in hand-dyeds -- oh, I think that sounds too good or being the monochromatic junkie that I am, I was thinking about doing one in shades of gray. Okay.... I say that but, really I have "penned" it to my list of quilts I want to make. Yes, pen, so much closer to being started then pencil - LOL! One day I'll share with you my "list" -- wondering if there is enough lifetime?
Anyway, off to start the binding on this great quilt!