Thursday, November 9, 2017

Kate's Christmas goodies

So, it was the week before Festival and I was trying to get client work finished.

I managed to stitch up these four beauties for Kate:

First this super cute table topper:

Then these adorable twin log cabin toppers:

And then this little tree skirt:

This last one was kind of a little secret.  I'm sure by now you've heard/read all about Gammill's newest product, the Elevate, a mid-range computerized system.  Well, I've been using the Elevate and I'm super excited to finally be able to share something.  On this little beauty I used both computerized and hand-guided - can you tell? 

So, more about the Elevate - now that I'm able to share!
OMG... who would ever have thought that I would be using a computerized system?!!  Right, even I shocked myself!  The Elevate is a mid-range product - it does blocks and rows.  So for me, it is more of an employee... it will do edge-to-edge quilts for me while I'm busy working on other things... I can actually multi-task even more now!

So what this means for my clients... oooh, there will be another blog post sometime tomorrow with a super special.