Monday, October 19, 2009

Updates... Latte and Owl

Here's the update on Mary Lou's Latte Quilt...
I didn't get as much accomplished today as I had wanted to... there just aren't enough hours in the day. But, as today was the last daily visit to the vet for post-op care, I'm sure tomorrow will be much more productive. A girl can always hope can't she!

Between last night and tonight I've been a bit productive on the owl project! Here's the latest picture -- it seems I only have a few more pieces and then some final background shading and then Oliver will be ready for quilting.... again, a girl can always hope...

2 comments:

  1. Oh he's looking good. I think he's winking again. Sure hope everything runs smooth today and you can keep your creative juices flowing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! He's looking wonderful. Oliver's sister is in todays paper. Front page of section B. She's waiting to catch a meal. Maybe Oliver will be making the news some day soon too.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments: