Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Quilty Catch-up!

This is gonna be a long one! It feels like forever since I've posted... here's some of what I've been working on:

The raffle quilt for the PSL Crazy Quilters guild:

I was told to keep this one simple... not sure how well I did?!

 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

If you want to know more about the stitching on this quilt, you can join my Patreon (paid subscription) - check it out: https://www.patreon.com/posts/keep-it-simple-50314122

A super cute custom order baby quilt - pieced, appliqued, quilted, and binding too!
This little beauty is off to Sweden to welcome a new baby! 

 

A super cute baby quilt for Barbara-- this one was such a happy quilt: 



Again, if you want to see the quilting and detail on this, check out the post on my Patreon (paid subscription) https://www.patreon.com/posts/quick-fun-baby-50319672

Pat made this bulldog quilt to send her granddaughter off to college:


And the Elevate™ helped with this E2E for Kris on her Checkmark Quilt: 



I think that brings you all up-to-date!  Fingers crossed I can stay on track and post in a timely fashion.