Friday, December 20, 2019

Shay's Razzle Dazzle

Shay's Razzle Dazzle quilt gets to be my last client quilt of 2019... well, actually, the last client quilt of this decade!  I have to say client quilt because I'm sure I'll be working on something of my own over the next twelve days.

Here is the best photo I can get -- we have had miserable grey cold days here and an outside photo wouldn't look much better - sorry!

The pattern is a modified Razz-A-Dazzle BOM quilt (Helen Stubbings/Hugs n Kisses).  Shay added frames and sashing.  I think it looks awesome - I just love an open white background with bright happy colors!

If you want to see my design process as well as some descriptive videos you can sign up for my Quilty Know-How FB Group.  This group is a paid subscription but it is full of detailed tips and information - more details here:  https://creativelongarmquilting.com/groups