Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Some catch up and awesomeness

All quiet on the homefront... no, I lie.  It's crazy over here in my world, utterly insane.  But, I'm still going to try to catch all you wonderful quilties up on what's going on over here.

We'll start with Liz's Patriots in Petticoats (a BOM by Windham Fabrics) -


And then we have Linda's Americana stars/stripes quilt.  I'm sorry, but I don't know the name of this pattern (if any)  -


As well as the client quilts I've been working on a few of my own things, you can always keep up with that on my other blog, Crooked Stitches.

And some BIG news, really BIG... back in November I filmed a segment for The Quilt Show with Alex and Ricky! Awesome right?!!

Anyway, I found out it is supposed to air in March (Episode 1406)!!  Don't worry - I'll definitely have more details soon!  Oh, and on Christmas Eve I just happened to notice my pic in The Quilt Show Newsletter - more awesomeness!

If you're a member, make sure to watch, if you're not, you might want to think about signing up -- major coolness and full of really cool quilty stuff!

Oh, and I can't forget about my guilds quilt show -- it's next week!!!!  Wow, getting everything ready for that is part of my craziness.  If you're anywhere near, please make an effort to attend the show -- some amazing quilts and great vendors -- oh and that wonderful raffle quilt -- I've got my tickets!!

Stay tuned here as well as the other blog for loads of quilty goodness!  Oh, and I'll have more client work real soon, I know, I've been seriously slacking due to all this other amazingness!!