Sunday, April 6, 2014

Jeanna's Quilt

Jeanna made this quilt for her daughter's graduation -- it is beautiful!  I don't know the pattern name, but due to a million people asking me I researched it just a bit - I didn't find the pattern, but I did find the block (in another setting) on Moda Bake Shop.  It is an awesome block - so simple yet so effective - two four patches and two half-squares, genius!  If anyone knows the actual pattern name, please feel free to comment, thanks!

Anyway, here are the pictures, I know that's what you were all waiting for:


And she even made three shams to match:


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! What batting did you use?

    You were great on TQS, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pattern is Butterfly Trails by Terry Atkinson. I knew with a two color quilt and this pattern that some "special" quilting would be needed and only Karen could do it. We love it and can't wait to get it home, bound, labeled and on the bed. Thank you Karen!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments: