Thursday, January 5, 2017

Patty's Borrowed Roses

Here is Patty's Borrowed Roses quilt all finished - and isn't it a beauty?!!

The pattern is Borrowed Roses by Sue Garman and Patty chose some awesome bright fabrics for her version.  Here is a detail pic:

And here is a partial view of the back:

I started this beautiful quilt a little over two weeks ago.  It started with hours and hours of ditch work around all those applique pieces.  Then I had a couple of migraine delays.  Then Christmas snuck up and stole a few days from me.  And then I finally got back to stitching!

Here are a few pics while it was on the frame:




5 comments:

  1. Both the quilt and the quilting are gorgeous!

    Carole S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen....your quilting makes me happy. Your beautiful flowing stitches make me smile. I can tell you love what you do....it shows. Stunning stitching!
    Wishing you continued success in all you do,
    LuAnn In Oregon
    luannkessi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow so beautiful! Your quilting is something I can only admire, as I don't think I could do it. It makes your work stand out!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments: