Friday, October 9, 2015

Cindi's FFMWR Quilt

Cindi's Flowers For My Wedding Ring quilt is finished and it's a beauty!

The pattern is by Judy Niemeyer/Quiltworx. If you remember, I've done several of these, including the cover sample for Quiltworx. They actually digitized my design on the cover sample. If you happen to be a computerized quilter and would like to purchase the designs, here is the link: http://store.quiltworx.com/category-s/2255.htm

Back to Cindi's quilt. I wanted to keep the pattern similar to the cover sample, yet still make it unique. I changed the curved crosshatching ever so slightly, and did the feathers just a bit different. I'm glad I changed it, it gives this quilt its own individuality - it's Cindi's version!

And you know I can't share just one picture...

Here is a detailed pic showing more of the quilting:

And one of the feathered border corners:

Cindi used a solid blue for her backing. I absolutely LOVE when clients give me solid backs - it is like another quilt! So here is a full pic as well as a detailed pic of the back:

This one is an absolute stunner!