Saturday, September 24, 2011

OMG she types...

Finally... a post, I know, so strange. I have been so busy I'm not sure if I'm coming, going, breathing, or not. If it weren't for the little reminders and alarms on my phone I wouldn't have a clue. I don't even know where to begin - it has been almost a month! In busy-time that is more like forever! I will start with my Door Challenge for my local art group, Journeys Thru Art -- an AMAZING group of people if I do say so myself. I have finished my door... it has been dubbed "The Choice", because at one time or another we have all had to make that choice. I know which door I chose, hoping you all did too!
So there it is. WAIT until you see the fantastic creations of the others. I can't share them yet... hopefully soon. You will be amazed, astonished, and will most likely need to pick your lower jaw up off the floor. Like I said, an AMAZING group of people. I am honored to be included in this extraordinarily-talented group! Now only two more challenges to go... bring MCQG "Stars, Stars, Stars" challenge out of the I hate you right now corner and begin the drawing/creation phase of PSLCQ "Whats in Your Garden" member challenge. Hopefully they will both turn out as awesome as "The Choice". I'm sure I have about a million other things to tell you, BUT... I am still crazy busy and will have to continue this again another time. Love all you Quilty Peeps - thanks for tolerating my absence!

5 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed the journey with this door,yes I know which one I'd go through too! Looking forward to seeing the other entries.

    Wouldn't it be sooo good if one of these super dooper gadget thingys allowed you to natter a blog post into it and publish it without the need to stop and think it all up again and type it? Someone will make it happen one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, this turned out FANTASTIC! I love the "dreams, reality" contrast and thank you for all the work you put into this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen a more realistic Door!, floor, wall, .... I hope to see this with a ribbon at Paducah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Greetings from Finland! I love your quilts! Your are so fantastic quilter!!! It’s so nice to find other quilters all around the world!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments: