Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bunny Love...



LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this quilt! This absolutely adorable Wool Bunnies quilt belongs to Jan -- it is hand applique wool on wool with wool and mole-skin sashings. WOW, pictures do not do it justice at all -- you have to feel the textures of this quilt - amazing. And not to mention, just how cute all these bunnies are!!! I do remember Jan had a book of bunnies when she dropped the quilt off but can't for the life of me remember the name of the book! Don't worry, I'll find out next time Jan and I speak, which should be fairly soon -- she's got a couple of more quilts on the schedule.


Anyway, here are some detail shots of just a few of the bunnies -- would love to post them all here, but that would be too much. You can check out my facebook page and look at the album called Jan's Wool Bunnies for each and every block of the quilt!

This quilt was loads of fun and hopefully Jan will love it as much as I do!!!




PS 6/21/10): Just got the name of the pattern/book from Jan -- it is "Grandma's Bunnies" by Darcy Ashton. Thanks so much Jan!! So happy you are enjoying the bunnies!!