Wednesday, November 4, 2009

shame on me...

I have neglected my own blog; but not anything else! I have been a crazy woman quilting away in an attempt to get ahead of myself so that I will be able to take my vacation! Yes, an actual vacation, can you believe it -- not just a non-working normal day, an actual get in the truck-pack up the family and drive somewhere not in this state vacation! WOW! I can't wait, but I also realize I have much work to do, so until I have time to actually dump the camera and upload some pics, this is all you're getting. Sorry if that sounds rude, but I didn't want all my blogger friends to think that I had forgotten you... I will do my best to upload some pics soon!

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to you showing off some pics when you get a chance.. I figured you were up to some really good quilting since you were not updating your blog. Vacation... sounds good right about NOW! talk soon Nat

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments: