Saturday, May 2, 2009

Joey's Quilt

Well, I was trying out "faux" cathedral windows and I made a couple of samples. Here I was thinking maybe I'll teach a class in these since they are super easy. Silly me, I showed these sample blocks to my son (very typical teenager) and to my surprise he really liked them. I mean REALLY liked them -- he actually used the words WOW and COOL. So I went and pulled as many black and whites as I could find from my stash, and I took a trip to the JaM Patch (my local quilt shop) and got some more... now I've started yet another quilt. But since these blocks were so well liked by my son, I guess I'll get on this quilt and get it done asap!


Here's a look at the blocks and some of the fabrics:

1 comment:

  1. Karen, it was amazing to view the map with all the hits. Your new blocks-very striking. I'm sure Joey will enjoy it. Are you going to teach a class? I'll attend.
    Hey do you know anything about crickets. Like why I'm getting so many on the patio at night? I've got to get back to emb.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments: