Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day. I, indeed, had another fantastic weekend! On Saturday I found new fabric at the JaM Patch...


This fabric has FL sunset written all over it. I bought it already knowing that it will be a border fabric for a quilt.... perhaps another "sunset" quilt. For those of you that don't know me, I am a photo junkie, especially sunsets.

This photo from 2005 inspired this quilt, "November Sunset":














So I can't wait to see what inspires me for the new border fabric. Perhaps my latest sunset...

This was from friday evening. Around the corner from the house. I must apologize again, did not have the good camera with me, only the phone. What a beautiful sunset peeking from behind that cloud!





Sunday was a wonderful breakfast and then we spent some time poking around the river looking for bait... another great Marchetti family afternoon!