Friday, February 5, 2021

Judy's Grandmothers Fan

I've just finished Judy's Grandmothers Fan quilt.  This one was a lot of fun (aren't they all)... but I did have to fix a little wonky here and there.  I share how I handled it in my groups (links below), you know, if you want to hear all about how and why...

So here's the finished pic... sorry it's not a full photo but my quilts boards are currently unavailable.

And a couple of detail pics:



And a couple peeks of the back as well:

If you want to see more on this quilt as well as many others, you can subscribe to one of my paid subscriptions where I share exclusive content - there are two options:

1 - Patreon (patreon.com/quiltyk) which has three content levels (this has the most content)
2 - Quilty Know-How FB Group a more laid-back FB style.  Follow this link for details.

Until next time... Happy Stitches!