Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Teddie's Table Topper

Tonight I finished Teddie's table topper (had several days with rumble delays).  Didn't it turn out super cute?!!  And see the little hummingbird -- Teddie had requested that I put a hummingbird at one of the flowers.  At first I wasn't sure it would fit as there isn't a lot of room around those flowers but, sure enough I made it work

And here's the back - yes, there are still a couple of threads to clean up and the backing fabric needs to be cut away but, aren't solid backs awesome?  They really show off those stitches!

So while posting the picks of Teddie's topper, I came across these two quilts I stitched for Donna.  I had rushed these before my teaching gig at Quilt Odyssey and just realize that I never shared them with you, so here they are:




Next up is an amazing black and white quilt for Sherry - that one is going to take me a while so don't fret if you don't hear from me for a week or so....