Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Carol's French 101 (and a little MQS)

I've finished Carol's French 101 quilt and it is a super cute one!


And some close-up pics:




And  the back:


Now to squeeze in two light custom quilts for Judy before I leave for MQS.  Yes, MQS is two weeks away.   There's still some room in my classes -- check them out here.


Oh, and you won't want to miss the Audacious Auction this year.  As it is their 20th Anniversary, several of the teachers have gotten together and made blocks for a special auction piece.  Gina Perkes will be piecing all the blocks as well as quilting it -- it's going to be amazing!  You might not want to miss this!!

Here's my block:

And here's a peek at what Gina is doing with the blocks.  I can't wait to see this piece finished!!
photo by Gina Perkes/The Copper Needle
Hope to see you at MQS!!