Friday, June 13, 2014

Wendy's Red & White Quilt

I finally finished Wendy's red & white quilt!  I've had storm delays almost every day -- that's because it's the rainy season and my quilting hours just happen to fall during the storm times.  Either I'll adjust or I'll fall further behind -- I'm hoping to adjust!

The studio is such a mess right now, this is the best full-view picture I could manage:


And some detail:


And the back, of course, you know me and solid backs - fabulous!


What a beautiful quilt, hopefully Wendy will be pleased.

5 comments:

  1. I love that fill Karen. The one around that applique. Can you tell us how ins done? Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the background filler! This looks so great! Stunning quilt and quilting! Wish you a great weekend, hopefully no bad weather��

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love two color quilts and this is one is stunning. Do you know the pattern name? Your quilting is amazing as usual, love that filler too.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments: