Thursday, November 5, 2009

Really quick... in a nutshell

Okay, here is a quick post of some of the things I've been working on...

This is a tiny (and I mean tiny) little view of my Member Challenge for the PSL Crazy Quilters show! That's all I can show without giving it away -- no it is no where near done!





Here's a look at Sallie's It's a Bling Thing quilt (in the book Let the Good Times Roll by Anka Treasures) - I love her colors!





Here's Fern's Happy Hauntings (by Verna Mosquera of the Vintage Spool). I'm a Halloween person and I absolutely love this quilt! I think I'll get started on it soon (around mid March of next year)!




Here's a Memory Quilt made by Kelly -- her own design.





1 comment:

  1. Oh boy you have been busy. Just not enough of the challenge for me to make out what's going on. But the colors look great. Guess I just have to wait till eb. to see.
    Sallie's Bling thing is really colorful and different.Sooo nice
    Oh the Happy Hauntings is great! I love it when people go outside the norm and do something beautiful.
    Kelly's it special and I'm sure she feel love everytime she wraps herself in it.
    Gee Karen I am amazed at how many designs you do. All those ideas floating around in your head, but you actually put it all there in thread. And so smooth. WOW

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments: