Saturday, October 24, 2009

SOUTH FLORIDA FAIR!

Its almost time for the South Florida Fair... one of my family's favorites! Here is a link to their website http://www.southfloridafair.com/ make sure you click and check it out. The fair runs from January 15 - 31, 2010 and promises to be fun.

Okay, that was the shameless plug, but its true, it really is one of my family's favorites and this year I'll be entering something (not sure what, but something). Anyway, one of my customers is heading up the Community Creative Skills & Crafts division so she has asked me to send a shout out to all my other wonderful customers for some entries. You can view and download the handbook here. It contains all the information you will need, including Rules & Regulations, and also the Official Entry Form. In case you were wondering, entries are due January 2-4, 2010 and you can pick them up on February 1, 2010. Now don't you all want to win?!! Good, so get some of your awesome quilts and get them to the fair! Just a personal note here, these dates do conflict with the scheduled judging for the PSL Crazy Quilters Show; but you can always enter some of your winning entries from the PSL 2008 show since they can't be re-judged and they will still be back in time in case you want or need to show them again at the PSL Show. This is also great for all those over-achievers that have more entries than the rules allow, send the extras to the South Florida Fair!

If you need more info, you can always contact me and I'll do my best to find out, or you can contact Lorie at lorie@southfloridafair.com since she's running it, she would know the most!